The City of Antwerp invests heavily in encouraging talented & innovative entrepreneurs to come to Antwerp and explore real business opportunities in the region.
5 Israeli startups developing products or services in the fields of IoT, Smart Logistics or eHealth, are invited to pitch their company to a jury consisting of established Belgian and Israeli industry experts.
The winning startup will be invited to Antwerp for a period up to one month, to explore business opportunities in the city and in the Flanders region. Accommodation and travel expenses will be provided free of charge. The city of Antwerp can actively generate business leads and market insights tailored to your company.
In addition, you will get the chance to meet with the entire Antwerp delegation during the Business Seminar at DLD, consisting of startup companies, corporates, research and industry experts in smart city solutions, digital innovation and innovative healthcare.
- Fill out the below application form
- Prepare a presentation (max. 10 slides) and/or a short note (max. 4 pages), detailing an introduction to your company, with a particular focus on your product, present and future market strategy, team, financial status (turnover, financing) and a motivation on why the Antwerp region is of interest to your organization. This document will only be used to select which 5 companies are eligible for the pitching contest. You will not be able to use it during the pitch, if you are selected. Please send it by mail to project manager Digital Innovation Joris Moorthamers at firstname.lastname@example.org, before Friday August 25th
- Each applicant will receive feedback by Thursday August 31st on whether or not they are selected for the competition
- You will pitch for 3 minutes, without a presentation. Be ready!
- Caroline Bastiaens, Vice Mayor City of Antwerp
- John Baekelmans, Managing Director & Vice President imec
- Lode Uytterschaut, Founder Start it @kbc- Liora Schechter, CIO Tel Aviv Municipality