Look at any map of Europe and you will realise that Antwerp is conveniently located near a number of important European gateways. Brussels Airport, for instance, is just 30 minutes from Antwerp, by car or by train. Even though Antwerp is Belgium’s second largest city and home to more than 170 nationalities, it is a pleasant city, which you can easily explore on foot or by bike. Your participants can easily head into the city after the meeting, where they can enjoy the amazing culinary offering, indulge in some shopping, visit museums, or sample a Belgian beer in one of the many local cafés and bars.
- Europe’s second largest port
- Creative and innovative hub with a great digital connectivity
- Diamond capital of the world
- Many venues and accommodations are located in the city centre
- Lower transport costs compared with other European destinations
- Strong audio-visual industry
Discover the Flanders Meeting & Convention Center Antwerp
Take a brief look at some of the possibilities one of our venues has to offer.
We connect you to Antwerp
Looking for assistance and support to make your (hybrid) meeting or convention a success? Our expert colleagues from Visit Antwerp and the Antwerp Convention Bureau offer independent and free advice and gladly make you a tailored proposal. Discover more https://www.visitantwerpen.be/en/business/meeting-en or get in touch directly.