Lucrative real-estate market
Antwerp is a lucrative highly affordable market for offices. For investors and for those looking to locate here, there are many advantages of settling here and many hubs to choose from.
Affordable rental prices
The rents for offices in the City of Antwerp are significantly less expensive compared to other cities in Europe. Moreover, investors are guaranteed a good return.
These are highly developed hubs and you can count on a variety of readily available services when launching a new office from IT & design services to food courts, event hosting and much, much more.
Antwerp sits at the crossroads of all major European hubs, you and your employees can reach every city easily in a matter of hours, expanding your business without the hassle of setting up extra hubs.
Browse our open locations
Are you interested in discovering some of the beautiful office spaces the city has to offer?
Het Eilandje (The Islet)
- Het Eilandje is the up-and-coming neighbourhood in Antwerp, with the new MAS museum as its tourist showpiece.
- It’s ideally located as a transition between the city centre and the port area.
- Modern offices on the waterfront and old port warehouses that have been turned into stylish offices occupy 400 hectares.
The diamond district
- Antwerp’s world famous diamond district is situated in the lively centre of town with numerous shops, restaurants and cafés.
- The Central Train Station is very nearby and offers high-speed rail services to Brussels, Amsterdam and Paris.
- Here you’ll find offices in old manor houses and in new, state-of-the-art office towers (Kievit).
Berchem area (south part of the city)
- The district of Berchem is located on the southern edge of the city, and is home to Berchem train station. Here you can access the E19 motorway to Brussels, and Antwerp airport is also close by.
- Offices are housed in beautiful manor houses and new developments next to the station.
West Park (left bank of the river)
- This new district is on the city’s left bank. In addition to 1500 homes, this green area of Antwerp also offers 10,000 m² of retail and 40,000 m² of office space.
- The city centre is easily accessible by car, tram, and bicycle and even on foot.
- The Katwilgweg SME park is situated not far from Regatta.
- A completely new district on 70 hectares, offering room for homes, offices, local shops and a 15-hectare park.
- Construction on many new projects has begun.