Are you looking for a location in Antwerp for a congress, event or meeting? We gladly assist you with specific advice & support. Do you like to host events in a unique and inspiring setting...then Antwerp for sure is the place to be ! You'll find some venues below that can serve to inspire. If you would like to know more, learn about alternatives or have any other question feel free to contact us so we can assist. City of Antwerp happily assists you with working our the ideal program & schedule for your upcoming event. Thanks to excellent partnerships with local venues we can offer you a customized up-to-date package catered to your needs.
Inspiring meeting locations
Antwerp hosts many architectural highlights, many of which are also suited for organizing (part of) your events. One of those is the Flanders Meeting & Convention Center Antwerp next to the Central Station & the zoo. In this venue you can constantly get inspired by the beauty of the surrounding garden, animals and even host receptions in the middle of a big aquarium. The Port House can host your event as well, offering a board room, reception area and many breakout rooms. During a break you can take a walk on the outdoor skybridge which offers a stunning view of both the port and the city itself.
There are plenty of other venues such as a museum, the central station, renovated old warehouses (which now serve as a restaurant and cultural space). Would you like more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
Discover the Flanders Meeting & Convention Center Antwerp
Take a brief look at some of the possibilities one of our venues has to offer.
How can we help you?
We will gladly help you organise your event here, just send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can support you free of charge and without obligation with:
- Analysis of conference requirements and demands
- Advice on choosing a suitable hotel and venue
- Drawing up a candidature dossier
- Assistance with the presentation of a conference application
- Organisation and invitation for the inspection of venues and hotels
- Analysis and preparation of a budget
- Provision of contacts for qualified key service providers
- Delivery of promotional material
- Free publishing of your conference at our online congress calendar
- Assistance with the appointment of a Professional Congress Organiser (PCO), Destination Management Company (DMC), or other service providers
- Information and advice concerning meeting facilities, accommodation, transportation, social activities, teambuilding, incentives etc.
- Introduction to local service providers in Antwerp
- Introduction to local industry and government contacts
- Access to promotional materials including videos, images, and brochures about Antwerp
- Facilitation of site inspections and fam trips in Antwerp
- Reservation of hotel allotment for your event
- Production of bid books and PowerPoint presentations
- Complimentary visitor guides for delegates
Mediating with venues and service providers for:
- Clarification of prices and availability
- Reservation of conference premises
- Reservation and management of hotel allocations
- Provision of promotional material on the destination
- Organisation of social programmes, excursions, and transfers
- A source of information for conference participants