Your international staff will feel right at home in Antwerp
Every professional relocating to a new country and city needs assistance. Our Investdesk can connect you to someone to help streamline your relocation process.
Relocation agencies specialise in taking care of logistics and administrative matters to facilitate a smooth transition for your employees.
- Practical support with housing, mobility, schools, childcare and more
- Assistance in finding suitable accommodations
- Assistance with permits, immigration and legal requirements, including residence permits, visas and driving licenses
- Guidance on social security, pension and cross-border tax obligations
- Tailored cultural integration programmes to help employees and their families adapt to the local culture, customs and social norms
Are you looking for someone to help streamline your relocation process? Relocation agencies specialise in taking care of logistics and administrative matters to facilitate a smooth transition for your employees.
List of agencies that can help with a relocation to Antwerp:
- Altair Global
- Aslan Consulting bvba
- Atlas Copco
- BE Welcome
- Boxx Global Expat Solutions
- Bright Expats Brussels
- CRC Belgium
- Expat Management Group
- Expat Relocation Belgium
- EZ Relocation
- FRS relocation
- MP Advocaten
- Packimpex Belgium BV
- Relocation Belgium
- RKS Relocation
- Rosy Blue
- Santa fe Relocation services
- Vince Relocation
- Yildiz Consult
Employing international students
Antwerp is home to many international students. Do you want to employ or hire a recent graduate? With an orientation year residence permit, they can stay in Antwerp or Belgium for another year, giving them time to use their degree to start their own business or find a permanent job.
Finding the right talent in Antwerp is easy
Are you looking for talented employees in Antwerp? We gladly offer free guidance on finding suitable talent.
What we can do for you:
- Advice on inclusive entrepreneurship
- Information on favourable employment measures such as workplace learning, internships, etc.
- Advice on employee retention
- Information on collaborating with social economy enterprises
- Referrals to other urban services, organisations and specialist employment agencies
- Matchmaking with broad local network (VDAB, VOKA, UNIZO, sector funds, etc.)
- Information on grants (ESF, City of Antwerp, etc.) and workplace support (language coaching, customised training for companies, etc.)
- Connections with educational institutions and training centres (e.g., to provide customised training for companies/jobs)
- Identifying talent and coordination with higher education
- International talent and expat services (investigating optimisation options)
Contact us at email@example.com.
Are you considering hiring social employment support? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find everything about Antwerp’s attractions and highlights at www.visitantwerpen.be.
Contact your embassy or consulate for visa applications: www.diplomatie.belgium.be.
Good to know: the cost of living in Antwerp is lower than for other European cities. Read more.
Belgian healthcare is world famous. Check this helpful guide: www.expatica.com
Source: Education in Flanders 2022
higher education institutions
Source: city of Antwerp, 2022
Young University Rankings 2023
holds a tertiary degree
worldwide for most productive workfore
5. Belgium ( Flanders)
place worldwide for Master in Business Economics
Source: Financial Times - Masters in Management ranking 2022